Conference with ecologists from the industry and international organizations under the auspices of the World Environment Day
Theme: «Responsible Business for Sustainable Development»
Venue: Conference with representatives of the industry, international organizations, hosted by the Ministry of Ecology, Geology and Natural Resources with the support of the United Nations Development Program.
Objective: strengthen the cooperation and exchange between the industry and international organizations, on relevant issues of environmental protection, climate change and regulation.
- Policy for successful introduction of low-carbon technologies in Kazakhstan (Chevron Eurasia)
- Emission reduction strategy. Practical examples. (SHELL)
- Reduction of air emissions. Technologies used around the world (Pentol GmbH)
- Tools to reduce air emissions. Practice of automated monitoring system introduction at enterprises.
- International experience of introducing BAT in production. (former Vice-Minister of Ecology of the Czech Republic)
- Tools to reduce air emissions. Practice of automated monitoring system introduction at enterprises. (Schlumberger)
Wastewater: From Waste to Resources.
- Waste as new resources: experience and prospects (KPO)
- Ecologically safe technology for the disposal of industrial waste by injection into the underground horizon (Kaz M-I)