Environmental Center: Situated in Tengiz, the Liquid Mud, Bulk Plant and Enviro Center are covering the needs of TCO
(Tengiz Chevroil) two rig and one Non- Rig operations using OBM (Versadril) drilling fluids provided by Kaz M-I LMP.
The facility comprises three parts:
Mud plant: 3000m3 capacity, eight mixing hoppers, and several pumps, it can mix up to 300 of OBM per day.
Bulk Plant: with its 10 silos it hold up to 500m3 of Barite bulk material. The transfer rate 60 mt/hr.
Warehouses: A total of three warehouses available: 5700m2, 2800m2, and 1900m2.
Environmental Center: Used for processing OBM and recovered contaminated fluids, it comprises two shale shakers,
five centrifuges; it has a capacity of 700m3 including processing pits, oil/water separator and storage tanks.
- Direct heating of the cuttings resulting in maximum energy efficiency
- Recovered base oil is comparable in quality to new base oil and can be re-used
- The dried solids are clean and suitable for safe disposal
- Rapid start-up and shutdown, which facilitates simple maintenance tasks and operational flexibility
- Over 128,000 MT of cutting treated